Terms of Service
2.The Websites are operated by La Façon de... BVBA ("we"), a company registered in Belgium with the district court of Antwerp, under number 0404.157.824 and VAT no. BE0404.157.824 whose registered office is Ysselaarlaan 65B_2, 2630 Aartselaar, Belgium.
5.You shall not in any way use the Websites or submit to us or to the Websites or to any user of the Websites anything which in any respect:
6. You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use any material which you submit to us or the Websites for the purpose of use on the Websites or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
7. Commentary and other materials posted on the Websites are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
8. You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Websites which we make from time to time.
9. Whilst we endeavour to make the Websites available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if for any reason the Websites is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Websites will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
10. Access to the Websites may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Websites for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Websites under any other name or user.
11. We do not warrant that the Websites will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Websites or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Websites. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
12. We may change or update the Websites and anything described in it without notice to you.
13. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on the Websites are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Websites available to people who use the appropriate password.
14. The material contained on the Websites is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Websites shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
15. If you would like to submit an order to the Websites to purchase one of the products listed on the Websites, you will need to register for an account on the Websites (“Account”) which you will be able to access on the Websites through the “My User Account” part of the Websites. To register you need to supply us with your name, postcode and email address and possibly some other personal information. See our Privacy for more details about this.
16. Once you register with one of the Websites, you will be asked to create a username for, and allocate a password to, your account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorised third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorised use of your email address or your account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorised to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
17. You must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else's email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate accounts at registration or if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
18. We reserve the right to close your account if you disrupt the Websites in any way.
19. When you register for an account, and whenever you log on to your account thereafter, you have the option to sign up to receive, and to opt out of receiving, information emails (such as newsletters, information on offers etc). You are able to unsubscribe from such information emails at any time by logging in to your account.
20. Although we save the information relating to any order that you submit to the Websites to purchase one of the products listed on the Websites, you will be unable to directly retrieve this information for security reasons. You may access this information by logging in to your account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
21. Given the unpredictability of technology and the online environment, La Façon de...BVBA/Natural life Europe does not warrant that the function or operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our website. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. Natural Life shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
22. To the extent possible by law and subject to paragraph 22 above, in all cases other than in respect of services that we provide for a specific consumer (which shall be governed by its own contractual terms and terms of engagement), to the extent permitted by law:
a) our total liability to you or any third party shall in no circumstances exceed, in aggregate, a sum equal to the greater of: i) £100; or ii) 110% of any aggregate amount paid by you to us in the 12 months preceding any cause of action arising; and
b) we shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Websites or any material in it or accessible from it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Websites or any such material for any: (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
23. If you enter into a contract with us by submitting an order for a product through the Websites which is accepted by us in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of those Terms and Conditions relating to the our liability and its limitation in relation to such a contract shall replace the limitation of liability provisions in clause 22.a above.
24. The La Façon de.., Natural Life names and logos and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
25. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Websites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
26. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Websites for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Websites.
27. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
28. You must not use any part of the materials on the Websites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
30. We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy . By using the Websites, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
31. Contracts for the supply of products formed through the Websites or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms and Conditions.
32. We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Websites exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which the Websites provides a link.
33. You must not without our permission frame any of the Websites onto your own or another person’s website.
34. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of the Websites, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
a) you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation
b) you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or policies and
c) you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.